For my dear Alison.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

深圳是个好地方 深圳是个好地方- I can not believe what Guohao said until I really been here. It was so amazed that China has such an moden city that can be compared with Beijing and Shanghai. My friend here told me that 8 million population of Shenzhen are from other cities. When you walked on the streets, you can hear all kinds of accents of China.


Mr Deng xiao ping:



One random cute girl:







relections of buildings:




A lovely family in "lian hua" park:








A street light:





People's Sqaure of Shenzhen:



The coolest Ipod video Hub that I have ever seen. The holder can move with the music like a read DJ:




Stairs:




old mail box in a moden city:





Pets not welcome:






Shenzhen's city hall building, most of the government departments are inside (It looks like a hat):



some randome building:









Shenzhen's major road, a lot of high tech companies are along this road, for example: QQ, IBM, oracle, etc:






北京大学,深圳研究生院:




My friend, I and our silly poses:





Me in shenzhen:


Shenzhen night views:










Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger  said...

我也要去~~~~

哈哈..

记得带家乡手信回来!!

=P

3:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home