For my dear Alison.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Shenzhen again:

On the way back to Singapore, I visited shenzhen again. It not is because I love this city, it is because I need to transit from there. Most importantly, Two of my best friends Qu and Wangpeng are living there currently. I have not seen them for almost 4 years since i graduated from senior high.

Even though we have not see each other for years, It seems like we just graduated yesterday. Qu brought me to Shenzhen splendid China Folk Culture Village “锦绣中华". Basically it is a theme park that mixed all the races in China together. Nice place and really fun to play :). Qu volunteered "me" to participated in two interacted games,bastard!!! Anyway, It is really fun to play with Wa and Miao girls. They even told me to prepare "cai li" and married them next year...they are really kind...haha.
Qu took photos with most all the beautiful show girls in the parks, the ticket is really worthy :P.

We had dinner with Wangpeng and his new girl friend. He changed a lot, but luckily our friendship did not change. We talked a lot of rubbish during the dinner and he showed me how "matched" he and his gf is...haha...He send me to the airport after the dinner, but i did not say goodbye to him properly because i almost missed the flight...so sorry my buddy.


锦绣中华".:


miao performance 苗族:


Miao girl 苗族女孩:




zang 藏族女孩:


Wa 佤族表演,我在学习他们的打猎舞:


黎族女孩,Qu的最爱:




I am wearing wa's traditional clothes, looks like a phyco:





龙舟:



Vic said this shoot is a bit gay.......shit....


秦俑:


今戈铁马表演:



微缩长城great wall:

Qu 俑:



布达拉宫:



岳阳楼:



西湖莲花:



孔庙:




水寨人家:


纪晓岚的草堂:



Qu...............both of us are very gay....haha



西湖莲花池:


龙门石窟:



乐山大佛:











Wangpeng and his new GF:




shenzhen's sky:



1 Comments:

Blogger sanmin said...

看起来好好玩哦!

光臣被出卖,哈哈哈!好可怜。

1:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home